Desert Woodcarving Show & Sale
Open to the Public and All Carvers, Fine Woodworkers and Wood Turners
A Judged Wood Sculpture Competition
Mesa Centennial Hall
201 N. Center St. Mesa AZ (SE Corner University Dr & Center St.)
Silent Auction New for 2017
Rules for Auction
> Any item that qualifies to be entered in the show can be placed in the silent auction
> Silent Auction items may be mailed in:
> Make Arrangements with the Show Committee Contacts
> Mail in Entries should be sent by UPS and include a prepaid return label
> Ship entries to:
Desert Woodcarving Show
c/o Carvers Oasis
2132 E El Parque Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282-3037
> No bid will be accepted under the reserve price.
> Anyone can enter the auction
> All bids will close on the last day of show (Sunday) at 2:00 P.M.
> 25% of the winning bid up to $500.00 go to the Desert Woodcarving Show
> Checks for the remaining 75% will be mailed shortly after the show is over
The Desert Woodcarving Show is inviting all wood carvers and fine woodworkers the opportunity to sell their art work in the Desert Woodcarving Show Silent Auction. These items will not be part of the judged competition.
- > Any item that would qualifies to be entered in the show may be placed in the silent auction.
- > The Craftsman sets a minimum bid.
- > The show will get 25% and Craftsman will get 75%of the final sale bid price.
- > The auction will close at 2 PM Sunday afternoon.
- > Winning bidders may pickup items after the 2 P.M. bid closing.
- > Winning bidders not at the show closing will have their items shipped to them after payment received (shipping charges to be paid by the purchaser)
- > Checks to the Craftsmen will be mailed out after the show.
- > Items for the silent auction will be in a separate room and will not be part of the judging process.